- The kind of Personal Data we collect and how we collect your Personal Data
- How we use your Personal Data
- When we disclose your Personal Data
- When we transfer your Personal Data out of Singapore
- Your right to access and correct your Personal Data
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
In order for us to provide our services effectively and efficiently, we will need to collect relevant Personal Data from you. Such Personal Data includes (but is not limited to) personal details such as your name, telephone or mobile phone number, email address and other similar information.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect Personal Data many ways, including:
- directly from you when you communicate with us (for example when you enquire about our services, when you decide to appoint us to act for you or your employer or your company, or when our sales representative or management personnel meet you at meetings or networking functions);
- consequently when we provide any services to you;
- when you register or subscribe for our newsletters, or updates or respond to any marketing materials we send out;
- when you make an application to us to be considered as a potential employee;
- from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (for example, from referrals), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
HOW DO WE USE AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANYONE ELSE?
As a part of our services to our clients, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to third parties such as our clients who appoint us to carry out services which involves your Personal Data, law enforcement agencies, companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you or our clients with services, our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to our purpose of collecting and using your Personal Data, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or by-laws) applicable to our Company.
We may use your Personal Data to provide you with our newsletters, greeting cards, updates and information about our and third party services, which we feel may be of interest to or benefit you, unless you inform us otherwise in writing. If you do not wish to receive these materials or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, please contact our PDPA Compliance Officer at the contact details provided below. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS AND CORRECT
If you wish to have access to your Personal Data in our custody, or where you are of the opinion that such Personal Data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by contacting our PDPA Compliance Officer at the contact details provided below. You should quote your name, address and phone/account number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request, and we will charge you a nominal processing fee permitted by the law to help us defray administration costs. However, we may have to withhold access to your Personal Data in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you in writing the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
WHAT ARE YOUR OBLIGATIONS?
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ACCESS OUR WEBSITE?
Cookies are packets of information stored in your computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. You are not obliged to accept cookies. We do not have a policy on using cookies on our website, but if you are concerned, you can set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
Links to Third Party Websites
DOES YOUR PERSONAL DATA GET TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE SINGAPORE?
It may be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Data outside Singapore if our clients or business associates involved in the provision of our services are located outside Singapore or if you are located outside of Singapore and require our services, in order for us to perform our services. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any such transfers of Personal Data are adequately secure.
Activa Media Pte Ltd
60 Paya Lebar Road
#12-51/52 Paya Lebar Square
Tel: (65) 6235 6678
Fax: ((65)_6386 2078
Email: [email protected]
Attention: Activa Media Pte Ltd PDPA Compliance Officer